AceAxis is a global leader in the development of remote radio heads and active antenna systems. It leads the world in the development of platform based, software reconfigurable multi-channel digital radios, etc. www.aceaxis.co.uk
AceAxis had a need of a centralized management of software engineering tools with better integration.No or very little integration between the software engineering tools used hitherto.
"On previous projects, we had been using subversion with bugzilla, with separate documentation system, so very little integration."
Solution with Tuleap
Aces Axis installed Tuleap on a release based planning, using a Kanban.
"We are using Tuleap with a Git and several source repositories, we generate Doxygen documentation generation with links to the documents section and Jenkins continuous integration.
We have multiple projects used for feature development and release line management, with releases seeded using the Git fork repository facility.
We very much use the trackers and the card wall as a means of collaborating status between members." explains Glyn
"With Tuleap, we get one single environment with all developer objectives: integration of source control, continuous integration and documentation.” Glyn, Chief Software Engineer
- One single environment with developer objectives: integration of source control, continuous integration and documentation
- Flexibility to tailor the configuration to the team specific needs
- Increase visibility of what the team is working on and its achievements
- Increase quality developments with the use of continous integration and third tools centralized by Tuleap
- Improve the project creation time thanks to project cloning
"Developer traceability has changed in that team members are more aware of the activities of their peers."