B<>com is a brand new Institute of Research and Technology innovating at the highest levels of digital technologies : 3D, virtual and augmented reality, ultra-high-speed fixed and mobile networks and e-health.
To enable his employees to leverage Tuleap power and maintaining the two instances, b<>com subscribes to Tuleap Enterprise provided by Enalean.
At the occasion of the TuleapCon last October, Pascal GRAVOILLE, Software Factory Manager shared the usage of Tuleap at b<>com.
The big challenge of b<>com
Set up a collaborative environment to manage innovating projects between b<>com people, external partners and final customers.
Thanks to the Tuleap implementation, b<>com offers his dispatched teams a secure and reliable workspace to collaborate efficiently. b<>com find industry-proven answers to its technical challenges of access and security controls and connexion with active directory.
Tuleap at b<>com after a few months
- one Tuleap instance accessible from outside with VPN for internal crew
- several Jenkins servers, a Gerrit one
- an indepedant Tuleap instance for collaborating with external partners and clients
- highly used tools: Git, Subversion, tracking system, files and document manager
- tools with growing use: agile dashboard, continuous integration, mediawiki
- in October 2015, there were about one hundred projects running; in a soon future, several hundred should be existed
Watch Pascal GRAVOILLE testimonial -in french-: